After growing up amid upper-middle-class affluence in Silicon Valley as the children of two Stanford Law School professors, as a super-smart kid who got into MIT to study physics, Sam Bankman-Fried decided in those teen years that he wanted to save the world in the worst way. Which is exactly what he did.
Billionaires didn’t save the world, they wrecked it
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Oklahoma County Jail administrator may resign at Monday's jail trust meeting
- Local perishes to merge at the end of the year
- How much are your holiday lights adding to your electric bill?
- Mom seek answers after losing her teenage son to gun violence
- Kylie Swider’s #25 Villanova Wildcats Beat Providence at Alumni Hall