The Energy Department on Wednesday awarded nearly $74 million from the bipartisan infrastructure law for 10 projects to advance recycling and reuse of batteries for electric vehicles and other purposes.
Energy Department awards $74M for battery recycling, reuse
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- 'Cheers' star Kirstie Alley dies at 71, family says
- Alexis Mac Allister’s Irish roots explained by Irish relatives
- Survivor of 'Jogger Rapist' speaks out against his release from prison
- Here’s why you don’t need to leave your home to shop local in Rhode Island
- World Cup betting down in Las Vegas but higher than expected