Apparently, Save America, a political action committee connected to former President Donald Trump, sent an email asking donors to help Walker win next month’s runoff election against Democratic incumbent Raphael Warnock. The problem was Save America was automatically keeping 90% of those contributions unless donors clicked a second link to allocate otherwise.
Georgia race more interesting with Senate control decided
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Never silence voice of dissent
- Wyoming Library Board Cuts Ties With American Library Association Over Support for Sexually Explicit Books for ChildrenWyoming Library Board Cuts Ties With American Library Association Over Support for Sexually Explicit Books for Children
- FedEx driver says he strangled girl in van after accidentally hitting her during delivery: warrant
- Glencree German War Cemetery in Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Things to do in Portland this weekend Dec. 9-11