Democrats have secured their majority in the Senate for the next two years. But holding on to Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock’s seat in Georgia’s runoff next month could be crucial to their success.
Georgia runoff: Why one Senate seat is crucial for Democrats
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Irish rowers to embark on Talisker Atlantic Ocean Race challenge
- The Brides of Christ Church was one of Oregon’s first cults
- Bryant Builds On Identity, Prepares For In-State Showdown With Brown
- UK royals arrive in Boston to showcase youthful monarchy
- TV stars play ancient Irish sport ‘road bowling’ in Kerry