Even with their threadbare House majority, Republicans doubled down this week on using their new power next year to investigate the Biden administration and, in particular, the president’s son.
House GOP pushes Hunter Biden probe despite thin majority
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- How much are your holiday lights adding to your electric bill?
- Mom seek answers after losing her teenage son to gun violence
- Kylie Swider’s #25 Villanova Wildcats Beat Providence at Alumni Hall
- The science of gift wrapping explains why sloppy is better
- Two rescued from vehicle after crashing into Tualatin building