The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee said his panel is reviewing “serious allegations” in a report that a former anti-abortion leader knew in advance the outcome of a 2014 Supreme Court case involving health care coverage of contraception.
Lawmakers urge action after report of other high court leak
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Glow goes dull: Golden Knights lose to Canucks in first game with new sweaters
- Providence Continues Progress, Beats Columbia At Home
- Whole Foods decision to pull lobster divides enviros, pols
- Man charged with first degree murder involved in Oklahoma City road rage incident
- Brown Men’s Hockey Upsets #8 Providence for Mayor’s Cup