Four days after Election Day, with a bitter, high-profile race for Arizona governor still up in the air, Ohio’s secretary of state broke an unspoken protocol among top election officials.
Lengthy vote counts frustrate, but don't signal problems
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Helping Ukraine is 'self-preservation,' finance chief says
- Witness, police describe officer-involved shooting in NW OKC
- Lyon woman gingerbread house tradition unites her neighborhood
- Shea Boys Defeat Central Falls To Open Donaldson-Lynch Tournament
- More South Korean adoptees demand probes into their cases