Jay Leno underwent surgery for serious burns suffered when flames erupted as he worked on a vintage car and remains hospitalized for further treatment, the physician overseeing his care said Wednesday. The former “Tonight Show” host was in good condition and his wife, Mavis, is with him at the Grossman Burn Center north of Los Angeles, said Peter H. Grossman, medical director of the center at West Hills Hospital.
Leno has surgery for burns from car fire, in good condition
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- How much are your holiday lights adding to your electric bill?
- Mom seek answers after losing her teenage son to gun violence
- Kylie Swider’s #25 Villanova Wildcats Beat Providence at Alumni Hall
- The science of gift wrapping explains why sloppy is better
- Two rescued from vehicle after crashing into Tualatin building