I recently learned something I hadn’t fully appreciated. Parents of Gen-Z’ers told me their kids don’t want to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday because of our history with Indigenous Americans.
My holiday state of mind: Comebacks happen
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Bonds, Clemens left out of Hall again; McGriff elected
- Commentary: ‘Reasonable’ Concessions to Climate Hysteria Lack Any Reason at All
- Oklahoma County Jail administrator may resign at Monday's jail trust meeting
- Local perishes to merge at the end of the year
- How much are your holiday lights adding to your electric bill?