New York is taking a first-in-the-nation step to tap the brakes on the spread of cryptocurrency mining, under legislation that Gov. Kathy Hochul signed Tuesday.
NY gov signs novel law that limits cryptomining, for now
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Wyoming Library Board Cuts Ties With American Library Association Over Support for Sexually Explicit Books for ChildrenWyoming Library Board Cuts Ties With American Library Association Over Support for Sexually Explicit Books for Children
- FedEx driver says he strangled girl in van after accidentally hitting her during delivery: warrant
- Glencree German War Cemetery in Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Things to do in Portland this weekend Dec. 9-11
- K-pop star among 8 to join Japan tycoon Maezawa's moon trip