Aaron Rodgers has hit the ground in every NFL stadium except one. And while the “frozen tundra” of Lambeau Field has delivered its share of bumps and bruises, the venues with artificial turf have been even rougher on Rodgers’ nearly 39-year-old body.
Rodgers, NFL players urge league to nix turf, go with grass
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- FedEx driver says he strangled girl in van after accidentally hitting her during delivery: warrant
- Glencree German War Cemetery in Co Wicklow, Ireland
- Things to do in Portland this weekend Dec. 9-11
- K-pop star among 8 to join Japan tycoon Maezawa's moon trip
- Lyon woman gingerbread house tradition unites her neighborhood