It raised eyebrows six weeks ago when Saudi Arabia’s aged king, Salman, named his son, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, as prime minister. The kingdom’s laws designate the king as prime minister. King Salman had to declare a temporary exception to loan out the title, and at the same time made clear he retains key duties.
Saudi prince's new title key to dodging lawsuit over killing
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Glow goes dull: Golden Knights lose to Canucks in first game with new sweaters
- Providence Continues Progress, Beats Columbia At Home
- Whole Foods decision to pull lobster divides enviros, pols
- Man charged with first degree murder involved in Oklahoma City road rage incident
- Brown Men’s Hockey Upsets #8 Providence for Mayor’s Cup