More rescuers and volunteers were deployed Wednesday in devastated areas on Indonesia’s main island of Java to search for the dead and missing from an earthquake that killed at least 268 people.
Search effort intensifies after Indonesia quake killed 268
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Man previously charged with murder of SD native released from custody
- Residents blast planned 18-month closure of bridge connecting Thetford to New Hampshire
- Inmate who walked away from Nevada prison last month recaptured
- Businesses Add Fewest Jobs in Two Years as Manufacturing Craters
- The debate over permanent daylight saving time continues in Oklahoma