Thanksgiving is, of course, America’s ultimate eating holiday. And as families and friends gather to partake in one of the most gluttonous meals of the year — and people will complain, as they already have been online, about turkey. Again.
Turkey isn’t overrated; you’re just doing it wrong
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Alexis Mac Allister’s Irish roots explained by Irish relatives
- Survivor of 'Jogger Rapist' speaks out against his release from prison
- Here’s why you don’t need to leave your home to shop local in Rhode Island
- World Cup betting down in Las Vegas but higher than expected
- Trump Calls for ‘Termination’ of Election rules in Constitution after Release of the Twitter Files