Elon Musk’s managerial bomb-throwing at Twitter has so thinned the ranks of software engineers who keep the world’s de-facto public square up and running that industry insiders and programmers who were fired or resigned this week agree: Twitter may soon fray so badly it could actually crash.
Twitter risks fraying as engineers exit over Musk upheaval
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- Oklahoma County Jail administrator may resign at Monday's jail trust meeting
- Local perishes to merge at the end of the year
- How much are your holiday lights adding to your electric bill?
- Mom seek answers after losing her teenage son to gun violence
- Kylie Swider’s #25 Villanova Wildcats Beat Providence at Alumni Hall