A group of 30 agencies that supply water to homes and businesses throughout the western United States has pledged to rip up lots of decorative grass to help keep water in the over-tapped Colorado River.
Western cities agree to remove decorative grass amid drought
More from US News Today HeadlinesMore posts in US News Today Headlines »
- K-pop star among 8 to join Japan tycoon Maezawa's moon trip
- Lyon woman gingerbread house tradition unites her neighborhood
- St. Raphael Boys Take Down Tolman In Donaldson-Lynch Nightcap Thursday
- Helping Ukraine is 'self-preservation,' finance chief says
- Witness, police describe officer-involved shooting in NW OKC